rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Quote: (11-19-2018 07:35 PM)Soy Jooce Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2018 01:31 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

The front range is great. Last year we only had about 2 weeks of winter.

It takes about 6-8 weeks to fully adjust to the altitude. It took me a few months for my lips and sinuses to get used to the dryness. But I'll take that over the brutal winters of Wisconsin and humid, mosquito ridden summers.

I live in Aurora which has more of a suburban feel. A lot of open space and parks. Yet I'm still a 20-30 drive from downtown Denver.

Once I start having kids, I'll probably look to move to Parker if I stay in the Denver metro. Around 50K population, 90%+ white, and has a great family vibe.

Colorado is awesome. I'm sure you can find what you're looking for pretty easily here.

Since you live in Denver, how common is interracial dating? I only saw a few black man - white woman couples in summer 2018.

It seemed like most people stuck to their own race/group.

Are you black?

The metro is big enough that there is something for everyone. There are a lot of hipster/leftist districts that I avoid and I don't really go into Denver proper very often. But the Denver/Boulder metro is around 2 million people. I'm white and my wife is Brazilian (though also white). I've seen interracial couples here as much as I have anywhere else in the US. I'd say you probably have better chances here than in less open-minded regions like the deep south.

Messages In This Thread