rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Many areas of California, particularly Northern California outside of the major metropolitan cities are predominantly white. Yeah LA and the Bay Area are fucked and cucked beyond redemption, but Sonoma County and north (Humbolt, Mendo) and East (Sac, the foothills, Redding, etc.) are majority white and conservative areas. Now, granted, the state government is communist, and liberal Californians are their brand of straight-up retarded. But the state is vast, and I will be a counterpoint to those who say the state is lost. California is mostly unpopulated except for a few massive supercities, and it has the most beautiful nature in the US. LA and SF are both a very long drive from the Sierras, for example, or Mendocino County... Gold Country is pretty much as conservative and Christian as you will find in the United States. That's where I'd live, but that's because I grew up hiking and camping there, members of my family are buried there, and the Sierra Nevada mountains are a deep part of who I am. That is a place worth fighting and dying for. LA and the Bay Area can burn in Nuclear Fire, but there is an entire state beyond those two urban sinks of dishonor and degeneracy that many people ignore who didn't grow up there. And if you absolutely need to be near an ocean, the smaller towns on the coast north of Sonoma County could be great places to raise a family. Just know your tsunami evacuation route.

"If you're gonna raise a ruckus, one word of advice: if you're gonna do wrong, buddy, do wrong right."

Messages In This Thread