rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Quote: (11-16-2018 10:31 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

Quote: (11-16-2018 09:21 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Noting mosquitoes and other wildlife that can make existence miserable, I think it often pays to rent for a year in a given location before choosing to buy.

There are aspects of a location which only become apparent on a seasonal basis so people that have traveled through that area or even stayed there for months will not have a true grasp of what it's like to live there 365 days a year. Some places might seem idyllic yet no sooner do you take the for-sale sign down but you find out that the local law enforcement or councilors are total fuckwits, or that for the 3 summer months a year you have logging trucks constantly engine braking past your house from 5 in the morning to 6 at night.

If you can afford to re-sell and eat the loss then it's no big deal, but otherwise you might be better off shelling out rent for 12 months just to be sure.

Completely agree. I'm literally mosquito bait in that they all come to me first and ignore everyone else. I should bloody charge for the service at parties or something.

Never ever move to a city before having been there. And never ever buy a place without having spent a year there and getting a feel for it.

Especially in high altitude places like Colorado Springs. When you first get there you feel like you are going to die just walking up a hill, and if you are used to being able to run long distances or play some hard core pickup basketball, it is going to kick your ass at first, the oxygen deprived air.

I don't know all the ins and outs of it, but in theory you are supposed to acclimate to it, but it would be good to live there for a year to see how you do.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread