rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Quote: (11-16-2018 08:47 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

Quote: (11-16-2018 08:31 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Fort Collins, CO is about the same distance from Denver but north, and is a nicer place all around IMO. Colorado Springs didn't impress me the couple times I went through.

*should be noted that CO as a whole has been getting slightly less gun friendly in recent years. Still pretty good on that front, but is no Arizona/Idaho/Wyoming etc.

Nice tip, thanks. Seems to have a lot more lakes than Colorado Springs and real estate prices and rent are comparable. How's the weather around those parts, winter and summer?

The Front Range has true winter weather, including regular blizzards, 18" or greater snowfalls, and 1-2 below zero cold snaps per year. Also, you can have snow anywhere from September to May down on the plains. It can go longer in the mountains.

However, you can also have sunny, short sleeve shirt weather during every month of the year, nearly every week. The local joke is that you can experience all four seasons in a 24 hour period. This is basically true. It's happened this week.

The high frequency of sunny days helps even when it is cold. It's not like some places that are overcast and cold for months on end.

A noticeable drawback is that it's very dry. Your sinuses and lips will crack and bleed, and your skin will be dry too. This gets even worse if you buy a place in the mountains with an even higher altitude.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Messages In This Thread