rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Has anyone mention Colorado Springs, CO? (about 70 miles south of Denver)

[Image: colorado-springs.jpg]

Pros:
1. Super majority white.
2. Relative mild weather/lots of sunshine.
3. Solidly pro-Trump in town and surrounding area (verified via voting records).
4. Multiple large military bases (de facto large scale security and support); helps keep town conservative.
5. Mountains immediately to the west to escape to if needing to emergency evac and evade is important. Obviously great for hiking/exercise/fun.
6. Liberal gun laws.
7. Not too expensive on the real estate/rental cost (yet).
8. Tons of ranch land to the immediate east (looks like Kansas) to grow produce/cattle for food/trade.
9. Low crime.
10. Lots of good paying gov't/defense sector jobs.
11. Known stronghold for evangelical Christians; help keep conservatives the majority and scares liberals away.
12. Very, VERY scenic.
13. Athletic/health conscience populace. Olympic Training Center HQ is there.
14. Has own small airport and major airport Denver International is only about hour to an hour 1/2 away.
15. Extensive and good medical access/care.
16.. Good air quality supposedly
----"Colorado Springs has an air quality index of 88.3%. That’s a bit less than the national average of 89.2%, but still better than the air quality in Denver, just North of Colorado Springs. The Palmer Divide tends to block out most of the smog and pollutants that come from Denver. The pollution index in Colorado Springs is 65.7% less than the Colorado average, making this a good city for those sensitive to allergy pollutant"

Cons:
1. Wildfire risk.
2. Big military town = shit gender ratios. (But again, helps keep the town conservative and keeps the liberals away).
3. In a state becoming increasing democrat/liberal.
4. Water supply access could be an issue in a STHF situation (unverified if this is a problem or not).
5. Democrat/liberal stronghold is not too far away (70 miles) and could spread south. But good if you want relative nearby access to more slut options.

Believe me, I've looked extensively all over the US and you're not gonna find a package like the above pretty much anywhere else.

All this talk about the upper mountain west states (South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, etc) as desirable places to live year round is loony tunes shit unless you're really into the living off the land/REAL rural living. I've lived in the upper mountain west and while there might be an odd city/town exception that is alright, you're talking about places in general with long and nasty winters, barely any people around, pretty much literally nothing between towns an hour or two apart from each other (and you can die out there and no one would know), minimal support services (medical being a big one), horrible women options (as in, there is no women), minimal shopping/food options, and minimal job/business opportunities.

Don't get me wrong, if you're a real hunter/camping/living in a cabin type sort of personality, you will love it but I can't see most guys here wanting to be somewhere with foot tall snow drifts that shut down highways, the wind blows at 50 mph non-stop forever when it's below 0 degrees F, the doctor you need is 4 hours away, and it's pussy Siberia.

Messages In This Thread