rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Quote: (11-15-2018 06:28 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2018 06:33 PM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

Generally speaking I think a good chunk of America's "exurban" areas could fit your criteria as well (in addition to some of those college town type places listed). You might be about 50, 60 miles or more out from a mid-sized or larger city, but at least you'd be commutable from a decent airport from a lot of America's exurban towns. Even from a city like Detroit you'd be surprised at how white the population is once you get deep into the exurbs lol. Michigan is very gun friendly with a hunting culture that is quite thriving up towards the Northern ends of the state & the Upper Peninsula. Matter of fact if you want to check out a smaller city in Northern Michigan maybe have a look at Traverse City. This is its own independent small city (not an exurb at all). White folk are over 94% of the population & the area is super scenic (on Lake Michigan in the Northwestern part of mainland Michigan). One of the biggest drawbacks, however, is that it is cold as balls in the winter lol. Nasty lake effect snow & bone chilling temperatures. But hey if you're the hardy type it just might be paradise. Wealthier folks from the Detroit & Chicago metropolitan areas love to visit & obtain vacation properties in the area as well.

I would have considered MI or perhaps a place near the lake of the Ozark over in MO, but small white enclaves may offer insufficient protection in a SHTF type of situation. Plus in MI you get that cold/clamp Great Lakes weather that just sucks the life out of you. The cold and snow is okay but strong winds on top of it and weeks without sunshine would be much harder to bear.

Good point indeed. This is why areas like Traverse City (and most of Northern Michigan) get a significant uptick in its seasonal population during the beautiful & majestic summer & fall months. Winter is simply awful & the types of folks that can handle it definitely get a pat on the back from me. Because I'm almost positive the winter weather is significantly worse than the already bad weather that us city slickers are dealing with down in the metro areas in & around Detroit & Chicago.

Have you considered a snowbird lifestyle that would allow you to spend half of the year in a northern region & winters in a warmer climate?

Messages In This Thread