rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Best U.S. Places To Live For Whites

Those statistics can be misleading.

Eugene is a university town, with many highly educated people.

Practically speaking, it is like The Living Dead, with extremely high drug and crime problems, and liberal residents and politicians who pretend none of it exists.

The homeless populations is high, and extremely aggressive, and growing all the time, and the jails are so overcrowded that unless we are talking about serious crime, there is no enforcement.

All white people though, which is cold comfort.

If you are thinking strategically though, you might as well go all the way and include a major SHTF event in your calculations.

I did this a few years ago and came across the concept of the American Redoubt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Redoubt

Quote:Quote:

The American Redoubt[1] is a political migration movement first proposed in 2011 by best-selling survivalist novelist and blogger James Wesley Rawles[2][3] which designates three states in the northwestern United States (Idaho, Montana, Wyoming), and adjoining portions of two other states (eastern Oregon, and eastern Washington) as a safe haven for conservative, libertarian-leaning Christians and Jews

There is plenty of information on the internet about it, just track down that guy Rawles.

Then it will just be down to finding a town you like.

You are going to have to bite the bullet when it comes to snow in the winters. There doesn't seem to be any way of avoiding that. Also, you might have to convert to Christianity.

Rawles, by the way, is much more concerned about traditional values and Christian faith than he is about race.

If I were looking for a safe place to raise my kids, I would probably choose somewhere in Idaho.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread