rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scandinavia- where and when?

Scandinavia- where and when?

Quote: (11-14-2018 04:55 PM)zamfir112 Wrote:  

i do not know where you are, it also depends where in Sweden your location is.places with a lot of immigrants the girls tend to be very wary of middle eastern looking guys, i found northen swedish people far friendlier than the south. southerners are close to denmark in attitude . as for what kind of game is required. its quite advanced game level imo.. you need to have that entertaining frame because i observed they get bored easy. specially in clubs. as for looks im a good looking guy and my results here are poor. i score anywhere but here. they are just very tired of middle eastern guys here

OK, I know why we have different perceptions. You're in Malmo? I've heard a lot of negative stuff about south sweden and where there's smoke there is usually fire. I haven't been there myself but I will concede and say you probably have a point. If there are two places I would recommend OP to skip alltogether then it's definitely Denmark and south Sweden. Even in political elections the extreme right is very powerful in South Sweden. It's like being non-white in the US and going to KKK stronghold town to meet women. I'm not going to deny that origins play a role.

I'm in Stockholm, the most liberal part of Sweden(and maybe all of Scandinavia) so that might be the reason why I have a more neutral view of Scandinavia compared to you. I should have specified and said Stockholm. You see mixed couples everywhere here. Your nationality shouldn't hold you back, it's a bad excuse to say because I'm X therefore I'm not getting any interest. I stand by my previous statement.

To you OP, if it's that bad where you are then I can't fault you for wanting to travel, but I don't know if Scandinavia is the best place to go for that though, it's expensive here and as I said, just saying i'm from country X isn't going to give you a significant boost.

Why did you guys not choose the baltics? Far cheaper and like Scandinavia it's not dangerous foreigners.

Messages In This Thread