rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage

Marriage

[quote] (11-14-2018 12:22 PM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

[quote='jselysianeagle' pid='1886327' dateline='1542146604']
The following is not an argument in favor of having children late in life, but I think a more balanced perspective is warranted.

In my subjective opinion, you shouldn't be having kids after around 40 simply because the odds of you being around for much of the kids adulthood is much lower and whats the point of going through all the sacrifice in having kids if you don't get to see/mentor them as adults? Pretty sad to lose your dad to old age when you're only 20-25 years old.[/quote]

Really, in this day and age, with the advent of internet and technologies, kids really need a dad as a mentor after they are 25? The robots and Technology are going to be available 20 years from now will be astounding!

I am getting most of my mentors off of you tube and from reading books these days. And even online forums sometimes.

With new technologies a guy can possibly live to be 100 YO old or longer in good health if he lives a healthy lifestyle.

times are changing very fast.

Messages In This Thread