rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage

Marriage

Quote: (11-15-2018 07:32 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2018 07:03 PM)Freebird Flying Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2018 12:36 AM)Anchor Man Wrote:  

Yes, I know.But there’s a story behind it . Let’s not side track the convo though .
My question was how often mid 30 can marry mid 20 . She doesn’t have to model though .

I don't see why you can't find a hot 21 y.o. girl when you're 40 YO, if you have your shit together.

I hope you're not thinking about marrying an American Girl. Retire at 35 or 40, or become location independent before you're 35 or 40, and travel. That's my suggestion.

This 20s in your 30s should be absolutely no problem at all. I'm not sure how that's possible, even in a westernized and feminist part of the globe.

Mid 30s marrying mid 20s, very doable even in the west provided you have your shit together, know what you want out of your life and are willing to lead this mid 20s girl.

40yr old with a 21yr old, much much tougher, lets not kid ourselves. Not impossible but would take a very special 40 yr old and a very special 21 yr old to find each other. Much more possible in EE, SEA, or LA.

Agree. If he's attached to staying in the U.S., he should probably get married by mid 30s if he wants a mid 20s girl.

Just go on match.com and look at what the girls in their mid 20s are looking for. I recall 10 years being very common on there when I was on that site a few years ago.

Messages In This Thread