rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage

Marriage

@doc holiday I agree with everything you said.
But, as I said, I don't think growing up is the problem, it's "knowing" things wont work out anyway.
I can have a kid at 30, take care of the most intense work, then, at 35, my girl or wife decides she's bored and needs to be single for a while, after which she chooses another guy, maybe richer and handsome, maybe less good-looking and less financially-stable.

However, to me, this development isn't linked to more instagram, tinder etc. My mom has friends between 50 and 70. About 95% of them have 2 or more kids. The ones that are widows seemed pretty content when it happened and also talk about how they have freedom now and they complain about their deceased husbands. The ones who are still married are on anti-depressants, would like to divorce, but think it wouldnt be acceptable.

Similar to how gay men thought marrying gay men wasn't acceptable and married women instead, but now they do. I think it's a change that was bound to happen in the west, whereas in muslim countries there have been no cultural changes in over 1000 years...

Messages In This Thread