rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage

Marriage

Quote: (11-13-2018 08:06 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

^ Overwhelming majority of guys aged 55 are not going to be anything remotely close to this mythical man that your describing here. The 46 yr old in your example would be 49 when his son becomes an adult with a whole lot of life left to live and will be able to thoroughly enjoy his adult children and eventual grandkids while pursuing lifestyle things that he put on hold for his family. Leonard is 110% correct in what he has written, it is no joke raising small children when you're 30, let alone trying to do it in your 40s. Anyone who discounts this has clearly never raised children. One thing I see with the majority of dudes that have kids when they're older is that they will usually end up having just one kid since they're too old to have anymore, which to me is a total fucking joke. The one kid gets to grow up without any siblings and is stuck all by himself after his parents die. He also gets the privilege of taking care of his aging parents all by himself when he gets into his late 20s. Older people having kids, men and women both, is a complete disaster and is one of the reasons Western civilization is destroying itself. The male hamster is just as strong and stupid as the female one.

I don't consider that a mythical figure. I think it's just a result of very simple choices. I didn't mention huge riches, just things most people in the west are capable of doing.
Living abroad is not that difficult for someone in the west, unless you're waiting for "the perfect opportunity".
Learning languages can be done for free, there are even threads on that on this forum.
Playing sports professionally - ok you need skill and work ethic for that or just great genetics and luck. But you'll always be able to play competitively / with a competitive mindset and dedication to the game, regardless of your natural talent.
Working out at 55 - really just a choice, provided you're not ill.

As for the low birthrates. I think multiple factors play a role and divorce is surely one of them. If I have a child and get a divorce, I'm most-likely not going to go through that same agony again.
In western culture, men and women both know that things probably won't work out anyway. Divorce rates are between 40 and 60%. No matter how you act as a man, whether you're the ultimate alpha or submissive to the point of letting your wife sleep with other men, there's still only a 50% chance things can work. In muslim countries the likelihood of you staying together, regardless of how you treat your wife, is above 99%. In some the divorce rates are at 0,07% or less and that wont change anytine soon. The west will never be able to compete with that.

Almost every friend I have grew up wanting to get married and have kids. But then when discovering the "true nature of women" and being confronted with thecold hard facts of divorce or breakups while having a kid, they shifted their focus to other things or simply doubted that they could find an adequate partner. And they're not alone, there are tons of threads on internet forums discussing where and how to find "good women".

To me, men are like horses. Give them a clear path and they'll work until they collapse. Most western men would take this offer from a woman: "Work. Take care of the housework. Please me sexually. And I promise that we'll have 2 kids and I'll never leave you."

But the reality is there is no clear path. If I earn a shitload of money, will she stay with me? Hm not sure, maybe. If I'm a famous athlete, actor or rapper, will she stay with me? Hm not sure, maybe. If I work hard, fuck her well, massage her every single morning and night, will she stay with me? Hm not sure, maybe.

Messages In This Thread