rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage

Marriage

To the OP, a 10 year age gap is not a hard thing to overcome, even in North America. I would say its far easier in your mid to late 30's to date a 25yo than it is to date a woman your own age. The discussion has moved on from that question, and for now the thread seems to be out of your hands.

More anecdotal stories:

A lot of my wife's friends from her culture have married much older men. They are in their mid 30's too, while their husbands are mid 40's. Most of these men are in great shape, have some money, are still relatively cool and fun. But not a single one is up for a night out at the pub, or God forbid some strippers and debauchery. I left a birthday party on Friday at 8pm and invited a couple dads out for some beers next door to where the party was. They looked at me like I was made of Red Bull. They were all going home and would be in bed before 10pm.

10 years is going to make a helluva difference on energy levels. Compared to most dads in their 40's I am superman. Other dads my age are doing much better, and a lot are still prime age and doing all sorts of cool shit. But impressing a toddler with kickflips is much easier than having to drill with your teenager or run game on your horny teenage daughters friends so they will fear, love and respect you.

I want more kids, and will have them. No one here is saying not to have kids in your 40's. We are only saying that's its fucking tiring and to be real about it.

Messages In This Thread