rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage

Marriage

Quote: (11-13-2018 02:43 PM)The Golden God Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2018 01:10 PM)Anchor Man Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2018 10:39 AM)The Golden God Wrote:  

Some sobering posts by Leonard D Neubache...

My dad has always been an active endurance athlete, and had me when he was 26 & my brother at 29.

He is just now getting out of the late stages of his physical prime at age 47 while my brother is graduating high school. He had kids around the arc in a mans life when he is settled into who he is and in his physical prime (given he continued to exercise and take care of himself). Compared to my other friends who had parents in their 50s, my dad was able to run triathlons and outpace all of us in whatever we were doing as kids to raise us to be competitive and strong.

I would prefer to have a kid in the late stages of my physical prime, around 29-33. When they're 13 and active in learning I'll be just turning 40, still in as good of physical shape as I can control.

Trying to hit the brakes at 32 and gaming with the intention of having kids eventually doesn't make any sense to me...

To truly get good at game, your time has passed. You can improve, but you're not going to live some player life style without paying the price on not being able to have kids the way you should, if that's what you really want.

So you think I should continue in the game ?

I saw you clarify on what you were saying where you mentioned you aren't concerned with having kids right now.

If you're a 40 year old guy with good looks, an athletic body, money in the bank and an interesting lifestyle, you're still going to be able to get girls.

I think you should continue, yes. Being game conscious and aware is going to help you no matter what. But, I believe you should look at here on out in a way that's going to serve the goals you have.

I'm a bit confused still on what your question is here... but it is definitely possible to pull an age gap of something like 35 and 24 off if you have the game for it.

Why do you see marriage as the end goal, did you just start feeling this way recently?
Because I believe in marriage ,kids and family .
I started thinking recently about marriage because I am getting attention from 23-27 yo women who want relations but I am turning them down to continue the chase. So I was thinking :" Damn, would I be able to get this quality as I age . Maybe when I want to settle I regret Turing those down .

My question was simple: Can 35 yo male marry a decent looking 25 yo in NA ?
or how acceptable is 10 years of age gap ?

Messages In This Thread