rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage

Marriage

Leonard is trying to show you the real picture of what its like. Its not a movie, and dads, by way of being men, don't voice their pain to their kids. But its there, believe me.

My dad had me when he was 21. All my friends dads were the same age, except one. His dad was a journalist and had him when he was 40ish. The difference was staggering, but that was a different age.

I had my son at 35 and I agree with Leonard that its not the picture of how I imagined it. I regret not having kids sooner, and in my life 29 would have been the best time. Money, looks, etc have not improved to significant factor to make a big difference. I would have made it work. I am more tired than I imagined I would be. Working a 60 hour week, trying to train, spend meals at home is hard for most men my age with no kids. With a kid, its an intricate dance like no other.

Marriage without kids is fucking pointless. So the marriage question should always point to kids.

Messages In This Thread