rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage

Marriage

Quote: (11-13-2018 01:48 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2018 01:17 PM)Anchor Man Wrote:  

While all of your response are highly appreciated, I wasn't asking about the kids .Simply because my father had my younger bother is age 44 yo and I have not seen it affecting my brother childhood, adulthood at all.

I was feeling down because with the improvements I did , I am getting more attention from less 25 girls . I was thinking "Oh man, you have been passing those opportunities .Who knows would be able to get them again ?"

Just Disclaimer
Game has been good to me. I am enjoying the journey and I am seeing the results . It is just thinking about the future.

My dad had me at 40 and my childhood was not adversely affected by it one bit, if anything it made it better because our family had more resources. Dudes can act like women sometimes regarding the biological clock debate. They start inserting factors that help their argument all the while failing to properly address both sides of the subject at hand.

I won't argue on the ability to parent of older parents... but parental age effects are very real and do contribute to endocrine disorders such as low prenatal testosterone, major issues like autism and mental illness among other things.

Messages In This Thread