rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marriage

Marriage

Quote: (11-12-2018 10:15 PM)Anchor Man Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2018 10:01 PM)Mercia Wrote:  

Heartiste has gone the way of some extreme political punditry, but every now and then he posts an appropriate gem like this one:

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2018/04/...-thresher/

TLDR: Every man, especially those proficient in game must make a choice to "settle" down or keep on trucking. Even attractive high value men have an expiry date; if your goal is to eventually settle down, the real challenge is knowing when to stop chasing skirts.

This is particularly difficult for guys who've gone from poozy to poozy easily.

Actually I started a year ago . I am 32 years old now.
I am worried about if i chose to marry , there will no be options.

Honestly guys, I am in the middle of roads . My notch counts are 10. I started really late.
I have everything going for me . I worked for it. I can't complain. I still want to experience more women . What I am afraid of is the following :
- I can't succeed in the game . At the same time, I miss my chance to have good marriage due to the age.

At the end of the day all the notch count is going to do for you is feed the ego unless you have a goal other than just numbers. Game in this case however might be your saving grace. If you want to get your numbers up but not miss out on someone you can spend the rest of your life with, sleep around with a secondary motive. Game girls but screen the for wife material. A lot of girls are just going to be boring or you won't connect with them outside of the bedroom, but even if this is the case you will have learned something. Apart from adding to your numbers, screening will teach you what you want and don't want in a girl. It's like Edison and the lightbulb but with pu**y.

10 girls may mean different things to different men but, in my opinion, it's not enough to have an understanding not only of what's out there or what you want( Which is the most important thing at the end of the day).

Often people in your case will find someone that just narrowly qualifies for marriage and settle since they're scared of missing their chance. In reality they should have stayed in the game just a bit longer and with a bit more effort, because what's worse than missing out on the chance to settle is finding out years down the road that you settled too quickly and with the wrong one.

In short, the best way to add notches and find a wife is to meet as many girls as possible, game, but pay attention while doing it.

As for being afraid you won't succeed in the game, that's on you, but from what you've said "I worked for it. I can't complain." you know exactly how to get better, now stop complaining.

Messages In This Thread