rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Important is a White Wingman for Non-White/Non-Black guys?

How Important is a White Wingman for Non-White/Non-Black guys?

We can go for pages talking about which race is better than the rest and giving everyone some history lesson but lets be practical here.

As redundant of a thread as OP might have posted, he wanted to get answers. I am still puzzled by why he wants one specific demographic when he is already doing fine with women of that race. I'll even argue that foreign white women are much better looking than their WASPy counterparts but to each his own I guess.

What has been the most troubling for me on this thread is that members who have openly confessed to struggling with the demographic in question are attempting to come off as some voice of authority here or even having the most to say. This does not even have to do with race as much as it has to do with just being practical. Now add to that this patronizing attitude of calling me an uncle tom when I was the only one that added a post with practical advice in it.

If you genuinely aren't attracted to women of a given group, why actually come on the thread to berate them? Why tell men to stop chasing them? Why is this thread even of any value to you? Why do you even care so much?

If I was genuinely not interested in a group of women, I wouldn't even care to post on the thread or even comment. It would not matter to me if other guys are going after them, more power to them.

Unless its bitterness towards being rejected by them, well we're all men here trying to help each other improve, why not admit it?

It takes a lot to put your ego aside and actually listen to the practical advice, doesn't help you with game but with life in general. Or you can go on for a few more pages whining about white women and how unfair it is that everyone wants them, isn't going to stop the millions of guys out there from chasing them and you'll only get older and more miserable crying about it.

Messages In This Thread