rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Important is a White Wingman for Non-White/Non-Black guys?

How Important is a White Wingman for Non-White/Non-Black guys?

Why is no one asking the following, why do you have a homogeneous crew anyway? Some may think it's cliche of me to say this, but there is strength in diversity. It's like having all friends who are accountants vs friends who are doctors, lawyers, engineers, hustlers, drug dealers, fighters...etc. Ideally, you should have all these dudes no further than a call or text away. Can't you see benefit to having a crew like this? Thus followed to it's logical conclusion, you shouldn't be just a crew of brown guys who are trying to cross over to white bitches, you should have COOL people from various ethnicities in your circle. Have you ever seen a beer or spirit commercial where's than an unrealistically diverse and beautiful bunch of people partying on a rooftop? Doesn't it look like an incredible scene? Now imagine that energy from a homogenous group. Seems incongruent doesn't it? Take advantage of variety my friend. I think you'll find it pays dividends.

Messages In This Thread