rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Important is a White Wingman for Non-White/Non-Black guys?

How Important is a White Wingman for Non-White/Non-Black guys?

Quote: (11-11-2018 03:27 PM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

Why would you want to be with a group of women who only want you at your best but, ordinarily, wouldn’t even sit next to you on the subway?

TDK

the best women of any race want guys at there best and I don't fault them for it.

It's interesting that most pua forums consistently have numerous threads started by minorities about how to get white women. it's also interesting that most of the men pining after white women aren't too successful with their own kind. maybe we can do some reverse engineering and figure out the problem.

i'm a black man and i love white women, but not because they are more attractive than any other woman, but because they are easy. An objective 8 white chick is gonna be exponentially easier for me to fuck than an objective 8 black, hispanic or middle eastern chick. It's not even fucking close. This to me is a virtuous reason to like white women.

White women are on average a good bit wealthier than all other women thus they can afford better upkeep (teeth.vision fitness), better diets (organic foods..etc) and have less things in general to worry about to make allowance for them to sexually express themselves with far less restraint than a woman who has to worry about keeping her lights on or getting water from a well 5 miles away.

Messages In This Thread