rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Important is a White Wingman for Non-White/Non-Black guys?

How Important is a White Wingman for Non-White/Non-Black guys?

Quote: (11-12-2018 02:14 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

I've actually noticed that Latinas, Middle Eastern women and especially Asian women are far more selective and picky about things like race and skin color, they're a lot more shallow in general too. You don't even have to be good looking as a white guy to get hot girls from those groups as having things like blue eyes and/or blond hair will seal the deal. Then on the flip side a handsome ethnic guy is being rejected because she has an identity crisis or feels that he isn't helping her climb the social ladder.
Now I get why everyone wants to label white women as the devil, as a guy if I was in a situation where ethnic girls were getting on both knees for me because my eyes were blue I would give white women the big middle finger as well, but the truth is if you are doing poorly in attracting white girls its your looks and game. Black and white girls are probably the most forgiving of your race if you have your shit together.

I didn't say that I couldn't bag hot white girls. I've had plenty in my time. Especially when I was a frat boy type and could see all my abs. My point was that even when you get them... they eventually treat you like shit. Go ahead and marry one... you will find out yourself eventually.

Messages In This Thread