rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Important is a White Wingman for Non-White/Non-Black guys?

How Important is a White Wingman for Non-White/Non-Black guys?

I actually get a fair shake from white women despite the notion going around that they are supposed to care a lot about race. From what I have witnessed, white women just want guys that look good and have game, social status is obviously a boost too and environment might impact things to a degree. Obviously there will be a natural preference towards white guys but if you have your shit together and look good enough, you can do well with hot white girls.

I've actually noticed that Latinas, Middle Eastern women and especially Asian women are far more selective and picky about things like race and skin color, they're a lot more shallow in general too. You don't even have to be good looking as a white guy to get hot girls from those groups as having things like blue eyes and/or blond hair will seal the deal. Then on the flip side a handsome ethnic guy is being rejected because she has an identity crisis or feels that he isn't helping her climb the social ladder.

Now I get why everyone wants to label white women as the devil, as a guy if I was in a situation where ethnic girls were getting on both knees for me because my eyes were blue I would give white women the big middle finger as well, but the truth is if you are doing poorly in attracting white girls its your looks and game. Black and white girls are probably the most forgiving of your race if you have your shit together.

Messages In This Thread