rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder/App Outsourcing Services?

Tinder/App Outsourcing Services?

I did this for 11 months for workaholic business men as a side job which ended last month. I did not know there are even companies for this[Image: angel.gif]
I had to know a lot about his bio, preffered girl type, hobbies and so on

But to be honest I would not rate myself as a good Online Gamer. I would say I just cracked the code only 30% which means I get many girls texting me back 2-3 messages. But the transition to the date is not solid yet. Can anyone recommend some good e-books or other advices for this?

The business man paid me around 250 - 400 € per month (depending on the amount of hours I spent per month).

In the beginning he got a lot of matches in his home town but after about 6 months it declined rapidly although he had Tinder Gold and we used a lot of boosts during the Tinder Prime times. So on average he was getting through me 3 first dates with different girls per month but after around 6 months it was getting less and less due to the missing likes/matches so I had to switch to other Dating Apps (which did not help a lot).

In September he went to Ukraine visiting his family for 3 weeks so he translated my standards texts into russian. This was crazy since he got so many matches over there. He was unable to date all the girls within the 3 weeks[Image: tard.gif]

3 weeks ago I send him to a photoshooting in the hope of getting more matches/likes in his home town but at the same time he met this one girl from Tinder and now they are almost together so I lost my side job[Image: undecided.gif]

Messages In This Thread