rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder/App Outsourcing Services?

Tinder/App Outsourcing Services?

The best method is to have someone doing the time costly aspect of swiping and initial messages. With my method every girl gets the same few messages and I’m purely playing the numbers.

I lost 60% of women because my assistant was feeding them my social media and only 40% of matches were willing to bite (that is message me on Instagram).

It was only once they messaged my IG that they were actually interacting with me, not my assistant. And still I was giving 95% of those girls the same messages over and over again. After looking at their pics I decided it wasn’t worth meeting them. I’m a bit picky especially when I get busy with other things.

You really need a second IG which you can use for the really hot girls. The type of girls who will never go to the trouble to message you first. So then we tried having the assistant message them on IG too.

I only interacted with the hot girls on my second “personal IG”. The problem with this was that even after the assistant added them and messaged they still rarely messaged back. These are your 10k plus follower girls who don’t even look st their IG feeds or DMs.

The upside was I was only interacting with 10 or less girls a week instead of thousands. And they were all 7 or higher.

Many of the really hot girls (8+) actually had booking websites and agents listed for promotional contact work. Lmao.

You may actually be better off matching the 7+ girls on tinder and catching them there and nowhere else. This only works when they’re down for a hookup. If even a day goes by you are forgotten.

My conclusion after all this was that it’s not worth paying someone to do all this. Even with training they can’t get it right.

If you’re doing a bang mission then you really want to do it ALL yourself. This is because of the scheduling and prioritizing that has to go on within the first few messages.

I tried having the assistant feed them to my WhatsApp but too many girls don’t have a photo. It was confusing who was hot and who was a catfish. Which girls were DTF, etc.

The system works poorly at best for pipelining unless you have a good back story. Even then letting too much time pass fucks up momentum with matches.

If you’re using line or WeChat it’s posisble to have your assistant sign in remotely though it’s challenging. This could be worthy it if you’re also getting translation services included.

Messages In This Thread