rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

There is no such thing as "feminism", there is just leftism.

There is no such thing as "feminism", there is just leftism.

One element of cultural subterfuge is the classification of feminism: i.e. first wave, second wave, third wave, fourth wave, etc. By labeling it as such, it encourages women to "choose their favorite wave". The result is that some end up describing themselves as feminist, because they don't want to discuss the specifics of the various classifications. So the end result has been accomplished - she just called herself a feminist and, subsequently, associated herself with a leftist, non-traditional faction.

It's the same as saying "I'm a third-wave communist" or "I'm a fourth-wave homosexual". Either way, you're still a communist or homosexual.

Thus, language is one of the principal arenas in which empires rise and fall. And something as mundane as nomenclature becomes a contributing factory in the demise of a people.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

Messages In This Thread