rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asia Tinder/ Okcupid... how screen out hookers/ domestic helpers?

Asia Tinder/ Okcupid... how screen out hookers/ domestic helpers?

Hi, How to differentiate in Asia between girls who are DTF and hookers?
Also would like to screen out domestic helpers without actually mentioning this on my profile (never know).

Background:
While I am not relying exclusively on online dating (before this comes up), I found it a somewhat useful addition. Also it can be useful in pipelining e.g., via Tinder Gold.

How can I screen out hookers? I don't have a problem with them but when on Tinder, I am obviously looking for amateurs, not pros. Same also for domestic helpers, some apps (e.g.. Blendr in Hong Kong) are full of them.

My challenge is that I am 40 and have the provider/ bf look so I naturally attract both hookers and helpers. I'm better/ younger looking in person (yes, need to take better photos but no time). My profile doesn't show my age but I am clearly not early/ mid-20s (what I would call the natural range target range for girls looking for hookups).

Going to Shanghai next week and I just matched with a 7 (age 26 or 27 I think) with no info in her profile (not uncommon in Asia I found).

I changed convo to WhatsApp and said let's meet on Wednesday and she said ok, 'waiting for you'. She also unmatched me on Tinder (potential red flag but this also happened to me with my first Tinder ONS and I am still in touch with her. So maybe this is not a 100% red flag if done to keep Tinder inbox clean?.

My gut says 95% chance the Shanghai girl is a hooker ('waiting for you' just sounds like it). But on the off chance she is just DTF (my profile doesn't show my age), how do I screen her out? Ideally before meeting up, don't want to waste my time.

Do I just message her 'Just to be clear, I don't pay for love/ sex...'? Am worried this might put off a girl who is genuinely DTF.
Ask for her job and if she doesn't answer, then it's clear (or not?)

Any tips welcome!

Messages In This Thread