rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death

Quote: (11-07-2018 05:56 PM)Not a Second Hander Wrote:  

Godless society, gender ratio, leftover men, entitled Asian women and a sexless man pushed to the edge by a pseudo capitalist system etc ... I'm usually not the one to defend China but

Have you guys ever been to China? Or are you writing your own low budget manosphere novel based on a off incident?

Unlike the North America, it's actually not hard for your average or even below average Zhou to find a cute GF here. There's no college hookup culture, no hypergamy inducing barclubbing culture and people enter dating with a completely different mindset akin to what I imagine dating in the 40s and 50s was like.

You'd be amazed at the short, skinny, awkward and socially inept robots walking around hand in hand with cute girls. An American social equivalent of these guys would be a guaranteed virgin with mental problems.

Speaking of which, North America is the only place I've been to where tall, good looking, socially well adjusted men with good jobs try to go on "monk mode" for 4 months until they hit their ideal body weight, then go to a bar and act like clowns trying to get a reaction out of an average looking thot.

[Image: clap2.gif]

[Image: potd.gif]

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Messages In This Thread