Roosh V Forum
Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death (/thread-71221.html)

Pages: 1 2

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - CaptainChardonnay - 11-07-2018

Quote:Quote:

Security footage from a bus which crashed into a river in China has revealed that the driver was fighting with a passenger moments earlier.

The bus plunged 50m (164ft) off a bridge into the Yangtze River in Chongqing on Sunday - at least 13 people died and two more are missing.

[RIP to the innocent]

Early reports said the bus had swerved to avoid an oncoming vehicle.

But the new footage shows the driver was being hit by a passenger and then struck her back.

The bus, travelling at speed, then turns into the opposite lane and smashes through the safety barriers, before the footage cuts out.

Police have said the fight was the cause of the crash, state newspaper People's Daily reports.

Passengers can be heard screaming in the disturbing footage, shared by Chinese state media.

Police said the passenger, identified as a 48-year-old woman with the surname Liu, was angry that the bus had missed her stop.

They said she hit the driver, named Ran, with her mobile phone when he refused to stop and let her off [on the bridge?]

Witnesses had said they saw the bus swerve across to the wrong side of the road before crashing through a safety barrier in Wanzhou district.

A huge rescue operation was mounted with teams of divers and dozens of boats and cranes deployed. But there have been no reports of survivors.

The wreckage of the bus was pulled out of the river from a depth of 71m on Wednesday night. Several of the passengers' bodies had to be retrieved by divers.

The crash, on a well-maintained and relatively quiet bridge, has shocked China.

Social media comments on Friday widely blamed the passenger for the crash, though some also criticised the driver for reacting.

One poster on Weibo, Wanten888, said: "If we see any passenger quarrelling with bus driver, we shouldn't stay quiet!"

Another said it was "heartbreaking" to hear the terrified passengers, while a Weibo user called Liza said there should be a law banning passengers from distracting bus drivers.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-46068412

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - Leonard D Neubache - 11-07-2018

Based on the footage it kind of looked like the driver just said "fuck this gay earth" and went Thelma+Louise.

Seriously. There was no basis for that sudden course alteration into the rails. I'm calling spontaneous murder-suicide on this.

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - Number one bummer - 11-07-2018

It's annoying when news organizations think it is appropriate to quote anonymous social media comments in serious stories.

There was a car that went off a similar size bridge in the city I lived in a few years ago. It ramped up the jersey wall to avoid rear ending some other cars and tumbled 100 feet into the river. The river was flooded really bad, so it was almost two weeks before the rescue guys dove for it. There was all sorts of speculation about what or who they were going to find because some witnesses claimed it was a van full of kids, some said it was and suv with old people and it ended up being a car with one guy in it. The police tried to match it to a missing person but couldn't. I felt bad, it was some young programmer guy who had been missing for 11 days and nobody had noticed enough to figure it out until they pulled out the body.

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - Spectrumwalker - 11-07-2018

Really does look like the driver turned on purpose. Shitty.

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - RatInTheWoods - 11-07-2018

Missing your stop, making the driver kill everyone, including yourself.... That will teach him!

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - 911 - 11-07-2018

The driver got confused and very agitated, to the point where he momentarily lost his bearings. I seriously doubt he veered into the void on his own volition.

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - RawGod - 11-07-2018

The driver had a crazy impulse at the end, but he's not a trained fighter pilot just a guy of average or below average talents driving a bus, who was attacked.

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - Duke Main - 11-07-2018

The good new is, the next time some thot acts up on a bus in China she'll probably receive a much deserved ass whooping from her fellow passengers.

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - JackinMelbourne - 11-07-2018

Definitely looks like a suicide, the guy just had enough of everything... his cunty HR lady, his bitch wife AND this nutjob hoe hitting him while at work getting underpaid. The only way is out... OR, he went his own way. MGTOWed straight off the bridge.

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - Handsome Creepy Eel - 11-07-2018

Quote: (11-07-2018 03:17 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

The driver had a crazy impulse at the end, but he's not a trained fighter pilot just a guy of average or below average talents driving a bus, who was attacked.

This.

It's quite easy to experience a fatal distraction from something as simple as a rock smashing into your windshield or dropping a cup of liquid, let alone from a screaming thot trying to bash your head in from behind.

Plus knowing Chinese, the phone was probably one of those giant phablet-type devices that can really function as blunt weapons (possibly as explosives too if made by Samsung):

[Image: samsung_Phablet_sizes1.jpg]

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - CynicalContrarian - 11-07-2018

Quote: (11-07-2018 03:00 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Missing your stop, making the driver kill everyone, including yourself.... That will teach him!

Even though she essentially initiated the situation.
I can readily imagine she was actively blaming the male driver one way or the other all the way down.

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - Dulceácido - 11-07-2018

Could've saved a lot of lives if he just stopped the bus and fed that bitch her teeth... Would've been a hero.

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - Leonard D Neubache - 11-07-2018

Quote: (11-07-2018 06:39 AM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Could've saved a lot of lives if he just stopped the bus and fed that bitch her teeth... Would've been a hero.

The opposite is true. My suspicion is that's the reason he drove off the bridge. If he fed the bitch her teeth he would have been trussed up by the cops and carted off to jail, if a pack of white knight faggots didn't beat him into a hospital stay first.

This sort of incident is not entirely uncommon. Men beaten down by women in a society where the pimp-hand is forbidden will routinely snap, but usually they just kill themselves. In this case he decided "fuck it, we all go".

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - Dulceácido - 11-07-2018

Quote: (11-07-2018 07:51 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

The opposite is true. My suspicion is that's the reason he drove off the bridge. If he fed the bitch her teeth he would have been trussed up by the cops and carted off to jail, if a pack of white knight faggots didn't beat him into a hospital stay first.

This sort of incident is not entirely uncommon. Men beaten down by women in a society where the pimp-hand is forbidden will routinely snap, but usually they just kill themselves. In this case he decided "fuck it, we all go".

Of course. I realize what you're saying is absolutely true and I agree he did it on purpose. I should have edited my post to clarify:

"He would've been a hero, to me."

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - CynicalContrarian - 11-07-2018

All the while the Chinese commie government simply scoffs - "Plenty more where they came from..."

The ultimate "Leeeeroooooooy Jeeeeeeeeeenkins!!!!!!"

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - HornyRamone - 11-07-2018

Rich Chinese girls are as spoiled and entitled as American women. The bus driver is some average joe who doesn't make a lot, probably has a hell of a time finding a marriage partner in a terrible (for men) dating market and has to worry about his shitty government constantly rating him on a social scale where he won't be able to buy anything or rent an apartment if he fucks up. Yeah, I can see his logic in killing himself.

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - Robert High Hawk - 11-07-2018

Where is Suits when you need him?

This is just one of the myriad of reasons why the government is pushing this whole social credit score idea. They see it as necessary to avoid things like this. It's just a retarded idea lumped on a very dysfunctional powder keg of society, but in this case they might argue that her bad behavior would have been "caught" earlier and she would have been travel banned.

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - Aurini - 11-07-2018

"Fuck your optics, I'm going in!"

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - BlueMark - 11-07-2018

Quote: (11-07-2018 07:51 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Where are the people in the manosphere who say things like "China is red pill" and "Chinese men keep women in their place"?

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - Truth Tiger - 11-07-2018

It's a shocking video that's a metaphor how skewed and screwed up gender relationships have become, especially in a godless country.

Why not just hit the brakes and stop traffic behind you, then deal with her?

Why not ask the male passengers to help restrain her (so she doesn't injure or kill everyone else)?

Why not swerve to the RIGHT, using the slow lane / shoulder / walkway instead of into ONCOMING TRAFFIC, and then deal with her?

Why not .. other options I haven't thought of?

Essentially, why not do something other than killing everyone else on the bus and possibly others as you CROSS ONCOMING TRAFFIC to plunge into the river. Is it like some modern sacrifice to the Yangtze River demons?

I've watched this a number of times as I imagine some of you have. I didn't want to believe he actually aimed the bus to the edge although after closely reviewing I can see the deliberate 1 revolution LEFT turn of the wheel (and holding it there with minor correction to the right) are clear. He did anything but defuse the situation. He ended the problem in the absolutely final way. No doubt he knew his route, where he was, and the consequences of this action.

This is an omega male, beaten by a godless dictatorship, struggling to find happiness in his life, then being brow-beaten (and then physically beaten) one time too many by an entitled bitch he could never have. He best options was to end his (to him, and most women he'd want) worthless life. And he'd likely either never discover how to better himself, or find that game wouldn't save him, 'cause there are millions of guys like him fighting for the shitty scraps of what corrupt fascist pseudo-'capitalism' and godless living have created in terms of women with standards like this:

What asian women expect from men - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf2--TJYuxc

China's Leftover Men - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceURg1lH_Kg

Gap could leave 20 million chinese men single by 2020 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcvJurXjGf0

and then you see chinese men heading to Africa to find women (and natural resources, but I repeat myself) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc1lI-6ctnY

Average chinese thot selecting from 10 men (and the men clearly simping) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQOQI1z6Zyk

You screw with ratios of men and women, select for more men, give women unearned rights, and politically/socially/mentally oppress people, you get a guy who spontaneously says 'fuck it, my life is utter shit and unlikely to get any better - at least I'll take this crazy bitch out (well, and a bunch of other innocents too but fuck that, I don't believe in God so they're just soulless automatons)."

Very sad, in so many ways. This is what happens when the natural order of patriarchy, the connection to God, celebrating individual freedoms, and tying rights to responsibilities all go off the rails - aka gynocentrism, atheism, and Marxism on full display.

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - BlueMark - 11-07-2018

Quote: (11-07-2018 12:44 PM)Truth Tiger Wrote:  

Average chinese thot selecting from 10 men (and the men clearly simping) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQOQI1z6Zyk

She's Korean not Chinese.

This is an omega male, beaten by a godless dictatorship, struggling to find happiness in his life, then being brow-beaten (and then physically beaten) one time too many by an entitled bitch he could never have.

The woman is 48 years old. Not exactly the demographic that Chinese men are interested in anyway.

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - Foolsgo1d - 11-07-2018

A 48 year old woman is not riding the bus because she is rich or spoilt. Probably just another moron doing moronic things like hitting a driver of a HGV being driven at speed.

Watch enough Chinese death videos on the roads and you'll understand.

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - eradicator - 11-07-2018

where is suits when you need him?

Hopefully suits was not driving the bus,

Chyna thot beats a bus driver with her phone to her death - TravelerKai - 11-07-2018

Quote: (11-07-2018 08:32 AM)Robert High Hawk Wrote:  

Where is Suits when you need him?

This is just one of the myriad of reasons why the government is pushing this whole social credit score idea. They see it as necessary to avoid things like this. It's just a retarded idea lumped on a very dysfunctional powder keg of society, but in this case they might argue that her bad behavior would have been "caught" earlier and she would have been travel banned.

Bus fighting or fighting the bus driver is an old pastime in China. This has nothing to do with social media scores and stuff like that.

This time it went to far so now all Chinese are spreading the word and telling each other that "Worst case scenario, I go to jail for fighting or go to the hospital. I will not allow someone to hit the bus driver any longer!"

So far it worked. One lady has already grabbed another from arguing with the driver in another city.

The crash in the OP is all about that woman missing her stop and she was angry with the driver and wanted him to drop her off. You would be surprised how often that happens. Last time I saw that was back in 2012 I think. Some people are sha bi or stupid, fall asleep or eat too many snacks and forget their stop, then they hold the rest of the bus up bitching and whining about it. Most just get the next stop and charge it to the game, but some people are too sha bi to let it go.