rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that

Sorry but if you put homeopathy in your post you are seriously diluting it's value. Pun intended.

What you're basically saying is that you get a substance that has no anticarcinogenic properties at all and then you dilute it repeatedly until it's at a very low concentration and that stops your ball cancer. Absolute pseudo-science and nonsense.

Homeopathy has been completely debunked numerous times and hardly needs any more explanation here. I just took two asprin. Maybe if i had watered it down 100 times it would work better. [Image: dodgy.gif] Further reading if required.

One of the main reasons people get cancer is because people live longer. Everyone knows that the rate of cancers increases dramatically with age, so if you got killed by the enemy tribe when you were 15 you aren't going to develop cancer at 65 are you. Effective diangnois of illness is also relatively recent so looking back 500 years and wondering why no body wrote about cancer very much is hardly enlightening.

As I've said before on the forum I entreat people with an interest in medicine to read the book "Bad Science" by Ben Goldacre. It's an easy read and not a hardcore text book.

[Image: 51p09N%2BnQUL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

Messages In This Thread