Roosh V Forum
There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that (/thread-71216.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - oneforthecount - 11-06-2018

A hard red pill truth I had to swallow recently was in regards to Cancer patients,pharmaceutical companies and doctors. Its all a scam.

Our economy would suffer tremendously if a cure for cancer was released. Think about how many industries profit from cancer. Cancer research ( at least 30 percent goes to their CEO),educational institutions professionals. The effects would be so far reaching, If you don't think that big pharmas and the government are in bed together then you are ignorant. US government is absolutely getting a cut off the meds they approve. Sure,they would sell a cure for cancer but the money they would make from that wouldn't touch how much they make keeping people sick. its been over eighty years and they have made 100 billion dollars from cancer patients and charities put together,You just need to ask yourself the question,if they found the cure,fewer jobs would be needed in health departments.

The media promote eating more fruit and vegetables as well as eating dairy,eggs and animal products. They know full well they have to get the public opinion on their side so they say to eat both of these knowing full well dairy and meat is bad for you. Mainstream media associations suck up to the industry as they are sponsored by big pharmaceutical companies.Medical schools are paid by the big pharma industries,hence why doctors don't really know about nutrition.

Pharmas will never treat the cause of the disease. They will only maintain your disease. It only took 7000 studies of cigarette smoking research to tell the public that smoking was bad. Hmmmm.... Don't you think they could have mentioned it after the first 1000 studies?

It's no coincidence that many new diseases occurred when the manufacturing companies changed what they put into our foods. Think Chickens pumped with hormone shots and antibiotics.Even organic chickens! There are diseases that didn't even exists in foreign countries until the "western diet" came into place.

It's a population control scheme. I feel strongly that the government, not just the US but governments in other countries, know about a cure for cancer(s) and do not expose it because it is a means of population control. Yes, there are more common and more "curable" cancers that people live through and recover from perfectly fine,however they (government) don't provide the cure for terminal cancer(s) because they view it as a means to help over populated countries. Think about it: if our president was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer he would be the only person in history to not die from it. Although the public would never know because they would cover it up of course.

Chemo and radiation and all these extensive treatments are not only killing you faster by taking what healthy cells are left in you and frying them overall with radiation,but your whole life saving. Every last cent of yours is being drained into this not only by people with cancer but people without cancer as well.

There are reports of anyone who has said to have found the cure for cancer had ended up dead soon after. They don't want us finding out. Of course google would sensor all of this fascinating information that we'd all love to read.

The cure for cancer isn't some crazy secret, a lot of homeopathic medicines are known to reduce cancer and even cure it. Following A plant based diet for a start and cutting out dairy,gluten,sugar,and animal products. Cancer is most likely caused by the medicines we take, the food we eat and the chemicals we put in our body. There is a genetic component as well but I think this can be fixed or cut the chance of catching cancer/diseases dramatically which I will go into detail in another post on how to prevent it as best as you can.

Around 8 million die each year from cancer. The population growth is a at a steady 1.14 %percent increase. The countries and governments around the world cannot afford overpopulation and they do there best to control population growth. Lets use the federal reserve as an example. How does the federal reserve work?Other than creating debt for America. They take the old money that no one wants, Destroys it, and replaces it with new money that people want, Doing this however decreases inflation and increases the value of the dollar. Saying that hospitals do the same for human beings, They get rid of the old,replace with the new and increase the value of life by creating "incurable" diseases,that would control the "inflation" of humans as we know it.

Cancer screening is a complete scam too. An interesting video by a plant based diet advocate Dr Mcdougall explains this in detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za2v3h0tkMQ

Remember,doctors should be a patient advocate not a sickness patient advocate. They want to see you for the rest of their lifes.They don't never want to see you again. Let that sink in for a minute. Doctors are not your friends and never have blind faith in them.

Let's Cure cancer and diseases right now for all of us by preventing it in the first place and not being a slave to the pharmaceutical drugs that they give us for life because we are so sick and demoralised.
[/size]

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - TheFinalEpic - 11-06-2018

Stopped reading this as soon as you mentioned not eating meat.

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - debeguiled - 11-06-2018

Simeon Strangelight cracking his knuckles in the background.

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - Brother Abdul Majeed - 11-06-2018

Wait more than 4 posts before starting a thread that hits everyone over the head with the brick of your pet peeve OP.

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - 10119 - 11-06-2018

How would you manage to accumulate enough vitamin B12 without consuming animal products ?

Some mushrooms contain it but you would need to consume 30+ pounds of mushrooms per day to attain the RDA of B12 making it unfeasible.

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - RedPillUK - 11-06-2018

Your terrible writing gave me cancer, and now I don't even know how to cure it. Thanks a lot OP. You probably work for Big Pharma.

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - oneforthecount - 11-06-2018

Quote: (11-06-2018 04:09 PM)Brother Abdul Majeed Wrote:  

Wait more than 4 posts before starting a thread that hits everyone over the head with the brick of your pet peeve OP.

I hear you but I just want to post the truth. There is too much misleading information out there. Those that want to educate themselves on nutrition can read up on the youtube doctors I follow (who don't have products they are selling!)

Dr Gregor and Dr Dougall

https://www.youtube.com/user/NutritionFactsOrg

https://www.youtube.com/user/drmcdougallmd

Quote: (11-06-2018 04:11 PM)10119 Wrote:  

How would you manage to accumulate enough vitamin B12 without consuming animal products ?

Some mushrooms contain it but you would need to consume 30+ pounds of mushrooms per day to attain the RDA of B12 making it unfeasible.

A B12 supplement would do the trick.

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - redpillage - 11-06-2018

A B12 supplement would seem to be at odds with a natural lifestyle. I was thinking a natural source.

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - redpillage - 11-06-2018

Okay before you keep ripping the new guy apart, watch this:

It's rather eye opening to be honest and I was a huge skeptic before I watched this.

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - The Beast1 - 11-06-2018

Yup go raw vegan. Worked really well for Steve Jobs' cancer.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/a...-long.html

Quote:Quote:

The Apple chief executive, who died this month after a pancreatic tumour spread elsewhere, delayed having operations and chemotherapy for nine months after the disease was discovered in October 2003.

In spite of pleas from family and friends, he tried to cure himself through acupuncture sessions, drinking special fruit juices, a vegan diet, visiting "spiritualists" and using other treatments he found on the internet.

Some cancer experts have said that Mr Jobs may have extended his life or even survived if he had promptly tackled his cancer aggressively with scientifically proven medical treatments.

Asked why "such a smart man could do such a stupid thing", Isaacson said: "I think he felt: if you ignore something you don't want to exist, you can have magical thinking. It had worked for him in the past. He would regret it."

I miss the days when crackpot medical advice was the purveyor of the unhinged left.

Quote: (11-06-2018 04:37 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

The Apple chief executive, who died this month after a pancreatic tumour spread elsewhere, delayed having operations and chemotherapy for nine months after the disease was discovered in October 2003.

In spite of pleas from family and friends, he tried to cure himself through acupuncture sessions, drinking special fruit juices, visiting "spiritualists" and using other treatments he found on the internet.

Some cancer experts have said that Mr Jobs may have extended his life or even survived if he had promptly tackled his cancer aggressively with scientifically proven medical treatments.

Asked why "such a smart man could do such a stupid thing", Isaacson said: "I think he felt: if you ignore something you don't want to exist, you can have magical thinking. It had worked for him in the past. He would regret it."

Oh wait...

He could have been the unlucky ones.I heard that docs told him to eat animal products. Imagine the chances of him not catching the cancer if he was taking best antioxidants like turmeric,ginger,green tea etc and eating plant based diet/intermittent fasting daily for decades prior to his illness. The odds of cancer would drastically decrease.

Vegan all the way with the ocassional cheat day. A heathy vegan lifestyle not junk vegan foods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsfGpN7OKh4

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - DannyAlberta - 11-06-2018

I wager even my generous friend Built to Fade will not like the OP.

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - Sam Malone - 11-06-2018

Quote: (11-06-2018 04:52 PM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

I wager even my generous friend Built to Fade will not like the OP.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - Slim Shady - 11-06-2018

Pranayama and Yog can cure cancer.

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - Kona - 11-06-2018

If there are really all these magic plant-based cancer cures, how come the cancer people die?

If I get cancer, and then just be like "yo, I'm eating plants" would I live?

How many people that did the plants, versus how many people did the chemotherapy are still alive?

Aloha!

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - Hypno - 11-06-2018

Can someone post the secret cures instead of documentaries

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - Kona - 11-06-2018

Quote: (11-06-2018 06:25 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

I tried but big pharma deleted my documents. Sorry man.

Aloha!

Quote: (11-06-2018 06:25 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

THe cure is the prevention in the first place. I'm writing another thread and going into detail about the Diet to help minimise your risk for developing diseases.

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - Days of Broken Arrows - 11-06-2018

Well, if Kramer believes it, it's got to be true. Go to 3:20.

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - Atlanta Man - 11-06-2018

The OP is wrong about so much , it would take a herculean post just to address 1/10 of what he said....back to the thread about Instagram Thot that put on weight and managed to stay hot.. I hope this thread did not give that thread cancer......

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - SteezeySteve - 11-06-2018

I thought OP was insane,but then remembered Meat raises IGF-1 which can contribute towards cancer. Obviously if your trying to build muscle and look good this is beneficial,but yes in the case of a cancer patient I could see a plant based diet being recommended for this reason. You'd probably need amino acid therapy,hormonal therapy(Or fish oil?),and b12 inorder for things to be alright and baseline.

Yes vegans demonize meat,but in this context that type of diet would not be a bad prescription for a cancer patient.

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - The Beast1 - 11-06-2018

Quote: (11-06-2018 04:51 PM)oneforthecount Wrote:  

Quote: (11-06-2018 04:37 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

In spite of pleas from family and friends, he tried to cure himself through acupuncture sessions, drinking special fruit juices, visiting "spiritualists" and using other treatments he found on the internet.

Oh wait...

He could have been the unlucky ones.I heard that docs told him to eat animal products. Imagine the chances of him not catching the cancer if he was taking best antioxidants like turmeric,ginger,green tea etc and eating plant based diet/intermittent fasting daily for decades prior to his illness. The odds of cancer would drastically decrease.

Vegan all the way with the ocassional cheat day. A heathy vegan lifestyle not junk vegan foods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsfGpN7OKh4

Uh huh, right. Seems the goal posts have moved from "cure found" to well you need to be a plant eating faggot for decades as prevention.

Care to explain away this guy?
https://www.theveganrd.com/2012/05/when-...et-cancer/

The only thing that can make me forgive Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees for going over to the dark side (disco) in the late 1970s is the fact that he was a vegan—an “ardent vegan” no less, according to Wikipedia.

Gibb, who was only 62, died last week of colon cancer. It’s unfair when anyone dies of cancer at such a relatively young age, but especially so when they are doing all of the right things—Gibb didn’t drink alcohol either—that should protect against this disease.

Oops! Still got cancer as a decades long vegan.

BRB, have to get back to my meat curing.

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - CleanSlate - 11-06-2018

Um... so what IS the cure?

Don’t tell me to go vegan. Vegans get cancer too

There are cures for cancer but you're not supposed to know that - Flux - 11-06-2018

If there was a cure to cancer, no wealthy people would die of it.

Paul Allen just died of a few weeks ago, net worth: 21 billion.

Cures can't be kept secret anyway, because those who find them are scientists, not businessmen. A scientist works for the passion of it, with no desire for anything else.

You're not even talking about a cure, you're talking about prevention... A cure simply hasn't been found, that's a fact.