rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Setting up a private company for investment

Setting up a private company for investment

So I'm currently living and working in a high taxed area in Europe, and lately, I been thinking about buying shares and invest more in cryptocurrency.

I work in a decent job that pays well, and all I do is put money on my account and save it. Where I am there isn't any incentive to invest and do something with your saving because it's going to be taxed like crazy.

So am thinking legally setting up a company in a low taxed area in Europe " 1RationalDoc LTD" for instance where I invest in shares, crypto, and online or physical business, and perhaps some real estate from that company. And perhaps as time goes, buy an apartment in that particular country and make it my second home.

Been thinking about Eastern Europe, especially Romania as I been following the Tate brothers on IG lately having a blast over there. I think Andrew maybe moved his business there as well.

Anyone having experience with that?

Has anyone experience with that?

Messages In This Thread