rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US

Quote: (11-07-2018 07:18 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2018 04:48 PM)TIOT12 Wrote:  

The article is vague on how these things were determined except to claim that population density on the east coast played a role

As someone with first-hand experience in the journalism industry, I can 100% certify that any "Top 10 Cities" lists like these are published solely as clickbait, with almost zero scientific backing. It would have been better not to post them at all.

This thread is a great example of how you can't trust science and data to give you an answer to a question like this. Boots on the ground > everything else.

Understood. Most here are fairly redpilled and that extends beyond women. I think what those articles do provide is a starting point that causes others to come in and say hold on, that should be on the list but this city should. However, the list about the most walkable cities does seem to be a pretty good lead for daygame cities. Perhaps because it is a less subjective standard that can get a newspaper in trouble.

Messages In This Thread