Roosh V Forum
Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US (/thread-71185.html)

Pages: 1 2

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - TIOT12 - 11-04-2018

To help with this question, I was thinking about what makes for a good daygame city. Here, are some factors that contribute to being a good daygame city?

1.Lots of consistent foot traffic in certain areas like main streets or around monuments.
2.Large amount of tourists visit the area who have an eye towards romance or partying.
3.Large amount of festivals or public events that attract beautiful women like art shows, fashion, music, etc.
4.Places that are by the beach or have a strong fitness culture to help improve percentage of possible hot women.

With these criteria in mind, I have put together a top 10 list that has the following:

1.NYC- no argument needed
2.Chicago- no argument needed
3.Miami- beach culture
4.San Diego- beach culture
5.Los Angeles- logistics are bad but still has numbers, tons of tourists and supportive culture
6.Las Vegas- pool game and overrated daygame on The Strip but still packs in the tourists and has a culture of partying.
7.New Orleans- party culture and popular tourist destination
8.Atlanta
9.Austin- college town with funky and welcoming culture
10.Charleston

Questions For The Board:
1. Would there be any other cities that you would put on this list or a city that should be relegated?
2. How would you rank these cities and please explain why for any drastic differences from my list above?

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - GoingHAM20 - 11-04-2018

Wow, you nailed the top 3. As matter of fact, there is a steep drop off after NYC, Chicago, and Miami IMO.

Foot traffic and logistics are king. If you need a car, it’s bad for daygame.

The best-kept secret is that’s DC really isn’t that bad for daygame. In fact, it’s actually pretty good (by American standards).

Quote: (11-04-2018 10:05 PM)GoingHAM20 Wrote:  

Wow, you nailed the top 3. As matter of fact, there is a steep drop off after NYC, Chicago, and Miami IMO.

The best-kept secret is that’s DC really isn’t that bad for daygame. In fact, it’s actually pretty good (by American standards).

I was looking at some different search results on this question and did see some other cities mentioned including DC so there are some people who agree with you. A few of the others I saw mentioned include:

Boston
Philly
Memphis

But I don't have experience with these cities so I can't speak to them but I am sure there are others here who do.

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - Kish - 11-04-2018

Ha! Are you serious? Where in DC is it great for daygame? Where does 1-4 from the OP exist in DC?

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - Aquarius - 11-04-2018

Boston and Philly definitely seem like good daygame cities, especially Boston which has a very dense and vibrant urban core. It should be on par with Chicago.

I would remove Atlanta from the list. While the Beltline has decent pedestrian traffic, but its strictly weekends and days with good weather. Midtown has high enough foot traffic to feel walkable/urban, but definitely not enough to daygame. You can daygame in this city, but ROI is very low especially for a city its size.

Charleston is probably the best southern city for daygame. Daygame in Nashville was meh, but doable, and should get better with time given the sheer breathtaking amount of construction everywhere. In Texas, Austin followed by Dallas would be my guess. Not sure if any of the North Carolina cities are good for daygame.

For the majority of American cities, daygame should largely be done via coffee shops and grocery stores. In cities with 40% obesity e.g. Oklahoma City, the Whole Foods might be able to weed out fatties.

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - I Love White Women - 11-04-2018

1.NYC (undisputed)
2.Miami (obvious no. 2)
3.San Francisco (tourist areas only - Union Square, North Beach, Fisherman’s Wharf, cheap youth hostels)
4.Chicago - Spring/Summer, especially Lincoln Park and near Wrigley Field
5.Denver - low obesity rate, thinnest state in USA
6.Las Vegas
7.Los Angeles
8.D.C. - area near Georgetown and DuPont Circle
9.Boston - college girls everywhere
10.Seattle - lots of Amazon/Microsoft workers with no game or know-how on how to behave with women

-That's my top 10. Steep drop off after NYC and Miami.

Quote: (11-04-2018 10:49 PM)Kish Wrote:  

Ha! Are you serious? Where in DC is it great for daygame? Where does 1-4 from the OP exist in DC?

In another thread here, posters listed the following but I can't speak to its veracity:

AU campus/Tenleytown
Georgetown (M street and Wisconsin area)
14th street
U street

Art galleries tend to be good bets in DC. The Smithsonian museums and a few of the private ones around town are full of women visiting by themselves during the daytime. Some are in town on business for a few nights and often alone and bored.

I am also curious about Orlando and some listing San Francisco. Both of these cities are in the top five tourist destinations by foreign tourists. https://share.america.gov/top-destinatio...travelers/

But I wonder if they are getting the right kinds of tourists. For example, I would think Orlando is getting a lot of couples and families going to DisneyWorld and the like and not necessarily young single people. San Francisco probably does better than Orlando in this regard but I would think other factors in San Francisco work against it.

Here, is another infographic that lists the top US cities by international travelers as follows: https://360chicago.com/top-us-cities-int...-visitors/

1. NYC
2. Las Vegas
3. Miami
4. Los Angeles
5. San Diego
6. Orlando
7. San Francisco
8. Honolulu
9. Houston
10. Boston

Another city I feel should be in the discussion is Minneapolis. My reasons:

1. It is said to be one of the most walkable cities in the US. Others on this list included:
Washington, D.C. ...
Seattle. ...
Philadelphia. ...
Chicago. ...
Boston. ...
San Francisco. ...
New York City.
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/10-most...ed-states/

2. It is one of the most fit cities in the US.
Salt Lake City, Utah. ...
Boston, Massachusetts. ...
San Francisco, California. ...
Seattle, Washington. ...
Portland, Oregon. ...
Denver, Colorado. ...
Washington, D.C.
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/10-fitt...n-america/

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - pancakemouse - 11-05-2018

Quote: (11-04-2018 11:06 PM)I Love White Women Wrote:  

3.San Francisco (tourist areas only - Union Square, North Beach, Fisherman’s Wharf, cheap youth hostels)

Not a chance this should be number 3.

I have done 350+ approaches in SF. I would say SF is one of the worst major cities for daygame in the entire country.

Ugly and mediocre quality girls. I have walked Union Square and Market Street for hours before and seen maybe 1 or 2 approachable girls.

Shit ratios.

Less and less girls going outside solo in public (see: rise of Uber, delivery services. Remember, this is the home of tech).

Streets with biggest volume are filled with "career-girls". Usually post-Wall or approaching it, always in a rush. No time for you and your approach.

Lack of universities and expensive prices means very few young girls.

---

Pittsburgh is the best city I've ever daygamed. 21 universities, two of them very large and located right next to each other with open campuses (Pitt and CMU). Tons of hot girls. Limited male competition. And there is literally one other guy doing daygame in the entire city (I know him and he was my wing this summer), so there's no competition from other daygamers.

If anyone wants to check it out, PM me and I am happy to give you advice.

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - Mikestar - 11-05-2018

Surprisingly I found Boston extremely easy to do daygame in, easier than NYC.

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - I Love White Women - 11-05-2018

Quote: (11-05-2018 03:03 AM)corsega Wrote:  

I have done 350+ approaches in SF. I would say SF is one of the worst major cities for daygame in the entire country.

Ugly and mediocre quality girls. I have walked Union Square and Market Street for hours before and seen maybe 1 or 2 approachable girls.

Shit ratios.

Less and less girls going outside solo in public (see: rise of Uber, delivery services. Remember, this is the home of tech).

I had pleasant experiences with tourist girls in SF and gamed them in youth hostels (North Beach, Union Square) as well. Lol maybe I have low standards.

With SF and daygame, tourist girls are the key. Not hard to spot, they will have a smile on their faces unlike the local SF women.

Market Street is shit though...didn't have any success. Horrible street for daygame in SF. Fisherman’s Wharf & Ghirardelli Square (especially that chocolate factory) is good. If I lived in SF, I would just daygame & nightgame at Ghirardelli Square.

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - kuqezi - 11-05-2018

I'm putting another vote for Boston...not sure where on the list but listing some reasons why:
(disclaimer: avoid winter time)

- Boston is walk-able. The financial district, the Commons, Newbury and Boylston streets, the new developed area in Seaport, South Boston, the adjacent neighborhoods. They're all walk-able and you don't really need a car to get around and in spring-summer-fall it's full of people.

- The T (subway/metro). While it's not very high end and quality it does the job, you can get anywhere you want within the greater Boston area by it and lots and lots of people you can talk to while in it.

- Students everywhere. Hands down Boston has some of the best universities in the world and also has A LOT of universities. You will find students from everywhere around here. Also some of the top grad and other post bachelor schools.

- Tourists everywhere. Boston is a historical place, lots of landmarks, tourists are always around.

- Great tech and financial market. While these can be seen as a problem I see it as a good thing. People are always coming here for better jobs.

- It's a sports place. Practically there's a game every other day and whoever lives around here can testify that in Boston sports events people are always out and about.

My $0.02

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - TIOT12 - 11-05-2018

Quote: (11-05-2018 10:50 AM)kuqezi Wrote:  

I'm putting another vote for Boston...not sure where on the list but listing some reasons why:

What months do you consider would be best? Like most places March to May and Sep to October?

In addition, how would you rank the attractiveness of the women in Boston?

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - I Love White Women - 11-05-2018

Quote: (11-05-2018 12:55 PM)TIOT12 Wrote:  

What months do you consider would be best? Like most places March to May and Sep to October?

Boston/Cambridge has a large domestic and international student population. Focus on them. Fcuk the local Bostonian women (Irish?). Beacon Hill is a rich area of the city and nice to see as a tourist; never tried to game there.

March to October is probably the best time to game in Boston. August/September with the influx of students coming in is probably ideal.

Actually I'm probably not the best person to have commented on this lol...I was last in Boston in 2014.

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - debeguiled - 11-05-2018

Shit ratios.

Streets with biggest volume are filled with "career-girls". Usually post-Wall or approaching it, always in a rush. No time for you and your approach.

Have you tried SF State, City College, or a big mall?

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - pancakemouse - 11-06-2018

Quote: (11-05-2018 01:11 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Shit ratios.

Have you tried SF State, City College, or a big mall?

I personally only do Berkeley nowadays. It's closer to me. But yes, SF State/City College are the best bets in SF. The big mall (Westpoint) is prime daygamer territory. It's meh quality.

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - kuqezi - 11-06-2018

Quote: (11-05-2018 12:55 PM)TIOT12 Wrote:  

My personal opinion is that September-(beginning of) December are the best months. Students are all in town, people are all back from summer vacations and weather is still nice/ok.

Regarding quality, Boston is mostly 6s-7s on average...but again it depends on your lifestyle, circles and places you go. You can walk in Boston streets and see a myriad of fat SJWs just like you can go to one of the university campuses and see 5 or 6 9s in a row...again these ranking/numbers are so subjective...but there are plenty of attractive girls around Boston.

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - debeguiled - 11-06-2018

Quote: (11-06-2018 04:05 AM)corsega Wrote:  

I personally only do Berkeley nowadays. It's closer to me. But yes, SF State/City College are the best bets in SF. The big mall (Westpoint) is prime daygamer territory. It's meh quality.

So do you mainly game around campus and Telegraph?

Berkeley is like the SJW vortex of the States and possibly the planet, drawing all the freaks in from wherever they be.

Don't you have a problem with quality even on campus? Do you have to wait around a while to find anyone you'd want to approach?

And once you find one, won't their need to talk politics drive you to despair?

I haven't been to Berkeley for a while, so I am wondering what it is like now.

And do you give Oakland a pass?

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - TIOT12 - 11-06-2018

Also, to add onto this thread, I found a list that claims to rank the US cities with the most beautiful women:

1. Manhattan, NY
2. Santa Monica
3. Boston
4. Miami
5. Cleveland
6. Queens, NY (I am no sure why they broke up NYC into boroughs)
7. Tampa
8. Philadelphia

Source: https://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/country...d=34654195

A few observations from this list:

1. Cleveland was mentioned which I find a little surprising because I never hear about Cleveland as a place for game.
2. Tampa. It seems like Tampa and Miami get a lot of the attention in Florida with Miami being the city with more international beauties and Tampa being the home to American hot blonde women.
3. Boston and Philly get some more love here as well.

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - PolymathGuru - 11-06-2018

If you see large swaths of people walking on the sidewalk, then it is a good place to daygame. Otherwise you need to focus more on logistics to increase your encounter rate in the wild.

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - True Balla - 11-06-2018

Quote: (11-04-2018 11:26 PM)TIOT12 Wrote:  

I am also curious about Orlando and some listing San Francisco. Both of these cities are in the top five tourist destinations by foreign tourists. https://share.america.gov/top-destinatio...travelers/

But I wonder if they are getting the right kinds of tourists. For example, I would think Orlando is getting a lot of couples and families going to DisneyWorld and the like and not necessarily young single people. San Francisco probably does better than Orlando in this regard but I would think other factors in San Francisco work against it.

Here, is another infographic that lists the top US cities by international travelers as follows: https://360chicago.com/top-us-cities-int...-visitors/

1. NYC
2. Las Vegas
3. Miami
4. Los Angeles
5. San Diego
6. Orlando
7. San Francisco
8. Honolulu
9. Houston
10. Boston

Hey man, as far as Orlando goes - I don't think its necessarily the best for day game. Downtown is not much of a day game spot. You can count UCF area as a college campus, but nothing to make it stand out from all the other colleges. Disney and Universal area have tons of people and tourists. There's plenty of hot girls, but most are with family, friends, etc.
The problem with Orlando is there are too many things to do all over, so it's very spread out. Now, if we talk about swiping - thats a different story. There's so much supply and gives you a good rotation. There's girls trips that come down to Disney and swiping when they're back at the hotel. Theres tons of cute girls rotating for the DCP program as well. SA is also killer in Orlando, the girls are fine.

I'd say Tampa is more similar to Orlando than other cities in that its spread out.

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - TIOT12 - 11-06-2018

Quote: (11-06-2018 05:46 PM)True Balla Wrote:  

There's girls trips that come down to Disney and swiping when they're back at the hotel. Theres tons of cute girls rotating for the DCP program as well. SA is also killer in Orlando, the girls are fine.

I'd say Tampa is more similar to Orlando than other cities in that its spread out.

DCP program?
SA? South America?

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - GoingHAM20 - 11-07-2018

Quote: (11-04-2018 10:14 PM)TIOT12 Wrote:  

I was looking at some different search results on this question and did see some other cities mentioned including DC so there are some people who agree with you. A few of the others I saw mentioned include:

Boston
Philly
Memphis

But I don't have experience with these cities so I can't speak to them but I am sure there are others here who do.

I've been to Boston a bunch of times, but always with my family, so I've never actually gamed there. It's 1 of the 6 compact, walkable, public transit-oriented cities in America, so there is very good foot traffic.

I've gamed in Philly, which is another 1 of the big 6. While the foot traffic was comparable, I found the women there to be abnormally unfriendly and closed off. Philly has a reputation for this, in general, esp. with its sports fans.

Have never been to Memphis.

Quote: (11-04-2018 10:49 PM)Kish Wrote:  

I guess you have a point with 2-4, haha. DC definitely checks off the box with 1, though. There is a good amount of foot traffic in Georgetown, the U Street Corridor, Silver Spring, and Downtown. It is also a Big 6 city.

Quote: (11-04-2018 11:26 PM)TIOT12 Wrote:  

1. NYC
2. Las Vegas
3. Miami
4. Los Angeles
5. San Diego
6. Orlando
7. San Francisco
8. Honolulu
9. Houston
10. Boston

How on earth is Chicago not on here? This site has Chicago #2:

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/the-...he-us.html

And while that includes domestic AND international, I'd have to think Chicago would still be top 5 for international visitors.

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US - GoingHAM20 - 11-07-2018

Shit ratios.

---

Pittsburgh is the best city I've ever daygamed. 21 universities, two of them very large and located right next to each other with open campuses (Pitt and CMU). Tons of hot girls. Limited male competition. And there is literally one other guy doing daygame in the entire city (I know him and he was my wing this summer), so there's no competition from other daygamers.

If anyone wants to check it out, PM me and I am happy to give you advice.

+100.

I've been to nearly every major city in North America and the quality of the women in SF was shocking. I mean...it was difficult to find girls that were above a 3. Just disgusting looking beasts. Many resemble these lovely ladies:

[Image: fish-mouth-300x162.png]

Damn, I've been to Pittsburgh a couple times, and I find it to be very pleasant and very underrated, but the best city you've ever daygamed in? Really?

And are there actually attractive women at Carnegie Mellon? It's a tech/engineering school.