rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US

Quote: (11-07-2018 06:51 PM)Aquarius Wrote:  

From your other posts on this forum, correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume that you are from Oklahoma. Have you thought about Texas?

Dallas and Austin are both solid choices even though they don't have the foot traffic of the Bos-Wash corridor, SF, Seattle, and Chicago. Both cities have solid reviews from members here.

For daygaming foot traffic, I think Austin > Dallas.

For quality of girls as a whole, I think Dallas > Austin, but even Austin should be good despite the rampant liberalism, hipsterdom, and sausage fest due to how young and dynamic it is; I would also imagine obesity to be low in Austin.

No I am not from Oklahoma but know Dallas well enough. The problem with Dallas is the same problem that many other US cities have. Everything is spread out and so instead of having a concentrated area of foot traffic it has various neighborhoods that are diluted (Deep Ellum, Uptown, Lower Greenville, Frisco, Addison, etc.). It isn't that you can't find some women to approach but the problem is volume.

For example, if you were going to say where one should daygame in Dallas. What would you recommend to them?

1. White Rock Lake and the Katy Trail
2. Whole Foods and Shops at Park Lane and North Park
3. Galleria Mall on weekends
4. Dallas Art Museum

My memories of downtown is that it doesn't get enough tourist traffic to justify focusing on that aspect nor does it have a lot of safe foot traffic in general because downtown is rather scuzzy.

And I am not bashing Dallas, I am just saying it is far from the best for specifically daygaming when you compare it to NYC or European cities.

Messages In This Thread