rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US

Quote: (11-07-2018 10:01 AM)Aquarius Wrote:  

I second that Pittsburgh, not Cleveland, has the hottest chicks among the decaying Rust Belt cities.

I'm also surprised not a single Southern city made the list. Where's Charleston? Where's Nashville? Where's Tallahassee? If Queen's is on the list for the ethnic girls, then that position should be occupied by Atlanta and its black girls instead.

There are some interesting choices for sure. I still have yet to hear anyone make a compelling argument for Cleveland. The article is vague on how these things were determined except to claim that population density on the east coast played a role. In cases like this, I would trust people's opinions on this board more than a list that doesn't even show how it calculated its results. For example, nobody has said anything about Cleveland but several have mentioned Pittsburgh. So I would put more stock in that especially for daygaming purposes.

Messages In This Thread