rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US

Quote: (11-05-2018 03:03 AM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2018 11:06 PM)I Love White Women Wrote:  

3.San Francisco (tourist areas only - Union Square, North Beach, Fisherman’s Wharf, cheap youth hostels)

Not a chance this should be number 3.

I have done 350+ approaches in SF. I would say SF is one of the worst major cities for daygame in the entire country.

Ugly and mediocre quality girls. I have walked Union Square and Market Street for hours before and seen maybe 1 or 2 approachable girls.

Shit ratios.

Less and less girls going outside solo in public (see: rise of Uber, delivery services. Remember, this is the home of tech).

Streets with biggest volume are filled with "career-girls". Usually post-Wall or approaching it, always in a rush. No time for you and your approach.

Lack of universities and expensive prices means very few young girls.

---

Pittsburgh is the best city I've ever daygamed. 21 universities, two of them very large and located right next to each other with open campuses (Pitt and CMU). Tons of hot girls. Limited male competition. And there is literally one other guy doing daygame in the entire city (I know him and he was my wing this summer), so there's no competition from other daygamers.

If anyone wants to check it out, PM me and I am happy to give you advice.

+100.

I've been to nearly every major city in North America and the quality of the women in SF was shocking. I mean...it was difficult to find girls that were above a 3. Just disgusting looking beasts. Many resemble these lovely ladies:

[Image: fish-mouth-300x162.png]

Damn, I've been to Pittsburgh a couple times, and I find it to be very pleasant and very underrated, but the best city you've ever daygamed in? Really?

And are there actually attractive women at Carnegie Mellon? It's a tech/engineering school.

Messages In This Thread