rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US

Quote: (11-04-2018 11:26 PM)TIOT12 Wrote:  

I am also curious about Orlando and some listing San Francisco. Both of these cities are in the top five tourist destinations by foreign tourists. https://share.america.gov/top-destinatio...travelers/

But I wonder if they are getting the right kinds of tourists. For example, I would think Orlando is getting a lot of couples and families going to DisneyWorld and the like and not necessarily young single people. San Francisco probably does better than Orlando in this regard but I would think other factors in San Francisco work against it.

Here, is another infographic that lists the top US cities by international travelers as follows: https://360chicago.com/top-us-cities-int...-visitors/

1. NYC
2. Las Vegas
3. Miami
4. Los Angeles
5. San Diego
6. Orlando
7. San Francisco
8. Honolulu
9. Houston
10. Boston

Hey man, as far as Orlando goes - I don't think its necessarily the best for day game. Downtown is not much of a day game spot. You can count UCF area as a college campus, but nothing to make it stand out from all the other colleges. Disney and Universal area have tons of people and tourists. There's plenty of hot girls, but most are with family, friends, etc.
The problem with Orlando is there are too many things to do all over, so it's very spread out. Now, if we talk about swiping - thats a different story. There's so much supply and gives you a good rotation. There's girls trips that come down to Disney and swiping when they're back at the hotel. Theres tons of cute girls rotating for the DCP program as well. SA is also killer in Orlando, the girls are fine.

I'd say Tampa is more similar to Orlando than other cities in that its spread out.

Messages In This Thread