rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US

I'm putting another vote for Boston...not sure where on the list but listing some reasons why:
(disclaimer: avoid winter time)

- Boston is walk-able. The financial district, the Commons, Newbury and Boylston streets, the new developed area in Seaport, South Boston, the adjacent neighborhoods. They're all walk-able and you don't really need a car to get around and in spring-summer-fall it's full of people.

- The T (subway/metro). While it's not very high end and quality it does the job, you can get anywhere you want within the greater Boston area by it and lots and lots of people you can talk to while in it.

- Students everywhere. Hands down Boston has some of the best universities in the world and also has A LOT of universities. You will find students from everywhere around here. Also some of the top grad and other post bachelor schools.

- Tourists everywhere. Boston is a historical place, lots of landmarks, tourists are always around.

- Great tech and financial market. While these can be seen as a problem I see it as a good thing. People are always coming here for better jobs.

- It's a sports place. Practically there's a game every other day and whoever lives around here can testify that in Boston sports events people are always out and about.

My $0.02

Messages In This Thread