rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US

Help Me Make A List Of The Best Daygame Cities In The US

Quote: (11-05-2018 03:03 AM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2018 11:06 PM)I Love White Women Wrote:  

3.San Francisco (tourist areas only - Union Square, North Beach, Fisherman’s Wharf, cheap youth hostels)

Not a chance this should be number 3.

I have done 350+ approaches in SF. I would say SF is one of the worst major cities for daygame in the entire country.

Ugly and mediocre quality girls. I have walked Union Square and Market Street for hours before and seen maybe 1 or 2 approachable girls.

Shit ratios.

Less and less girls going outside solo in public (see: rise of Uber, delivery services. Remember, this is the home of tech).

I had pleasant experiences with tourist girls in SF and gamed them in youth hostels (North Beach, Union Square) as well. Lol maybe I have low standards.

With SF and daygame, tourist girls are the key. Not hard to spot, they will have a smile on their faces unlike the local SF women.

Market Street is shit though...didn't have any success. Horrible street for daygame in SF. Fisherman’s Wharf & Ghirardelli Square (especially that chocolate factory) is good. If I lived in SF, I would just daygame & nightgame at Ghirardelli Square.

Messages In This Thread