rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on divorced women

Thoughts on divorced women

Quote: (11-05-2018 06:19 PM)lunchmoney Wrote:  

I was involved with one of the "religious rebounds" myself almost a year ago. She was 31 and a solid 8 (9 on some days), but had virtually no common sense, even less street sense, and was one of most naive women I had met. She pitched the story about her ex stepping out on her, having an affair with another woman at their church who was also married, and how it shamed her once the word got out around her prior city. She moved to Florida to start a new life. Ironically this church girl was one of the biggest sexual freaks I had been with to date. She was a great plate, but that marriage gave her serious trust issues.

Sounds about right. In my experience, the religious (and I mean really religious) can go both ways on the sexual expression - but it is always to extremes. Either they are nymphomaniacal or they are like ice.

Double agree on the no common sense part. I have found many of these women to be oblivious to the social workings of the world. That can be a plus or a minus depending on how you want to live. A man who wants to move to a ranch in the middle of nowhere and have a bunch of kids might want to look in to this kind of woman.

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread