rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on divorced women

Thoughts on divorced women

Quote: (11-04-2018 01:59 PM)treypound Wrote:  

In the past month, I've encountered two new potential plates from daygame. The first is a 7 in the looks dept (very fit, natural B cups) german blonde who lives in Phoenix. We met at a dog park, exchanged numbers, and set up drinks the next day. Things went well, escalated quick and I smashed that night.

During our post sex convo, she shares she has been married two times (she's 29) with the first marriage occurring at 19 ending at 20, and the second at 25 ending at 27. She even had the name of ex hubby 2 tatted on her wrist (which has been removed).

My ass was floored hearing all of this, and the look of surprise on my face matched hers when she asked me if I had ever been married or had kids (no to either).

Fast forward, and she is the one wanting to make plans with me, last night texting asking if I wanted to watch football and chill with her (code for sex session part 2).

The pre sex convo and the physical attraction was there, but those prior relationships have me cautious. Anyone have prior experience with women who have been married multiple times before? Any thoughts on how to handle this situation?

Plenty of red flag for me if she been divorced more than once. If you just going to spin her as a plate, I would suggest making it short-term and don't catch feelings. Be careful of not getting baby trapped, rubber up even if she says she is on a pill.

Messages In This Thread