rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on divorced women

Thoughts on divorced women

I agree with JBC start as a spinning plate yet since 51% of Western Marriages end in Divorce you eliminate 51% of the pool of bangable bishes if you Red Flag all divorcees.

We all know the problems with women divorcees from Impulsive (Bad) Decision making to the ruthless next ex-husband hunters especially EE and Asian imports. Kids are always an issue because they will eventually play the "You are NOT my father and can not tell me what to do!" card - compounded by their mother's anger if you try to discipline "her babies".

Therefore the best move on divorcees is to keep them as a phuck buddie, sort of a plate on the front burner - who cooks and cleans up after you - or - is a career woman who makes great coin and can carry her own financial weight and contributes to great life experiences with you. I personally would keep my own living Space as the moment you move in with her especially if she won her own house in a divorce - eventually, she starts giving the orders and controls frame as a strong independent woman and you can become miserable since she knows she has you by the ballz literally and figuratively. So you have to keep a strong frame and independent space as your sanctum sanctorum when needed.

After a 2 to 3 year LTR she will be looking to lock you down and you will know if she is a good woman in all respects who made a mistake and corrected it with her divorce(s). Even if you eventually decide you can trust her and live with her - I would create an LLC with an offshore Biz Checking Account in a solid offshore banking area where you can run a consulting or offshore APT (Asset Protection Trust) tours business and legitimately keep funds outside the rapacious paws of USA Family/Divorce courts just in case she was playing you for the long con.

Messages In This Thread