rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Who are the best to learn from in 2018?

Quote: (11-07-2018 09:44 PM)tr1cky Wrote:  

I think its disingenuous to say he bangs methhead 4s without proof to back it up. The only thing we can say for certain is he's willing to shoot methheads 4s in the face.

If you think his information is wrong then I would also disregard the above posters recommendation for the book of yareally because he speaks highly of gunwitch. If im not mistaken I believe WIA has also quoted gunwitch.

It only hurts the people who hold the belief that you need to be good looking to bang women. I see ugly dudes with good looking women and good looking dudes with ugly women all the time.

Regardless of all that, I dont care if he lives in his moms basement and fucks 4's. I listened to his material and found it valuable. It helped connect a lot of dots in my mind. IMO that makes it worth it.

Never said his information was wrong, just that his claims are. I value ideas over ideologues, but we should still look down upon bad behavior, like inflating ratings and making claims without proof.

At the end of the day, the burden of proof is on Gunwitch, just like when a disheveled guy appears in the road and says he has magical powers, you don't really need proof to raise your eyebrows and think there's something going on there.

Just like your reaction should be every time you see ugly dudes with good looking women - there's some other factor at play other than Game. Be it money, social circle, status, etc. Guys like Gunwitch do not fuck hot girls from cold approach.

Period.

Messages In This Thread