rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Differences between Eastern Europe and East Asia?

Differences between Eastern Europe and East Asia?

I lived one year in Budapest, Hungary and three years in Russia, in Volgograd and Peter, I also visited several times Poland, Slovakia, Czech, Serbia, Romania and was once in Bulgaria and the Ukraine.
Now I have been living in China for + 2 years and have visited most countries in Asia.
East Asia and SEA are very different, ie Japan has very little in common with Myanmar.
I find that in EE there's many opportunistic people, very dishonest too but that's survival instinct. There's also good people. Hard to generalize. Poland seems way more honest than the Ukraine.
In Asia I love the food, in EE it generally sucks. In SEA the weather is great (if you like heat and humidity), while in EE the winters are long, cold and depressing. In terms of work I think there a fewer chances in EE of making good money while in Asia there are plenty of chances.
EE has lots of smoking hot chicks but I have the yellow fever so for me they might as well be dead, I prefer Asians a million times over.
NEA is way more developed, clean and safe than EE, SEA is more at a EE level, with exceptions.
This is just my two cents, it's hard to compare two big areas of the world with many countries and differences in them. It would be easier to compare specific countries.

Messages In This Thread