rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any of you gents constantly kvetching about only getting average chicks ever...

Any of you gents constantly kvetching about only getting average chicks ever...

My college buddy started to date a girl who was cute, but a little chubby.

It turns out that the girl was a former land whale who was on a big “clean up my life and get in shape kick.” As they dated she kept losing weight and looking better.

A year later she was fully in shape and stunning looking. That’s when she dumped my buddy.

It all comes down to hypergamy. Women want the best man (of the men that are available to them). As she got tighter hotter, more men became available and whatever guy came before my buddy got dumped and then he got dumped too. The red pill truth is that the emotional work that was put in with the chubby girl counted as evidence of low status when the fat melted and high quality men started asking.

So that’s one problem. The bigger problem is that if a girl is getting what she wants/needs then she is never going to get motivated to improve her life in the first place. Self improvement comes from pain not from love. Maybe a pimp type could manipulate the result, but the pimp by definition wouldn’t invest.

Messages In This Thread