rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any of you gents constantly kvetching about only getting average chicks ever...

Any of you gents constantly kvetching about only getting average chicks ever...

Why would men invest that heavily in a woman when the men can't even invest in their SMV, and obviously the woman can't figure it out either. In your situation you have 2 people that can't reach their potential. How the fuck is that supposed to work, magic? Investing in yourself is a staple of this forum for a reason, not investing in low value women is as well. It pays better dividends. Even if you're looking for a wife. Furthermore, THE game if you're a low SMV dude is to find a attractive girl that will invest in you. Not the other way around. Harness some of that built in, inherent SMV women have and use it to your benefit. Why would you make a risky investment if you're struggling?

You're advising the transferring of resources from men to women, and when a woman's hypergamy strikes (no doubt because you effectively increased her SMV, good job) and the woman leaves that investment goes with her.

This is ill advised. I'm of the opinion that you should leave a bitch better than when you found her. But this just sounds like hardcore simping to me. I'm not just talking about money either. Your time and your emotional resources have value.

How many times have you enacted this strategy?

Heres what those people should do.

1. Find a 7 or 8 or whatever that likes you for what you are and what you've made for yourself.

2. Continue to improve

3. Enjoy your newfound power through self improvement, life will be better, women will like you, your frame will be solid because you know what you've done and accomplished

If you can't find a 7-8-9 see step 2

Messages In This Thread