rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ways to get a better income?

Ways to get a better income?

Quote: (11-05-2018 10:09 AM)Jefferson Wrote:  

1.Did you have a strategy from an experienced trader who had a proven track record?

2.What strategy did you use?

3.So if you were able to live off Forex for two years you must have been doing well at that time? Why did you stop, because you blew up the account or because of stress?

I know the guy is banned, but I will still answer some questions for those who were thinking about Forex.

1. Of course I used a trading strategy and money management that I could repeat. The experienced trader was me after around 1 year of daily testing all technical and fundamental ways to enter and exit trades.
Lets not kid ourselves, what you want is an edge, a way to predict the price more than 50% of the time.

2. Successful traders dont usually share their strategies...because they actually make money out of it. Unsuccessful traders are those who sell their services [Image: smile.gif]
But since im not trading anymore, I can say it was 100% contrarian strategy based on the liquidity levels of the market.

3. I turned 100$ into 15 000$ and started traveling (you can check my old posts). I stopped because yes, some days, or weeks, you will not be in profit or even loose money and it just adds up to the stress. Its not like a normal job that you know will produce a paycheck at the end of the month. Its actually possible to be negative.
Also when you trade with high-leverage you are at the mercy of "blackswan events". For example I lost 4 digits multiple times for bullshit reasons like flooding in australia or a central-bank wire sent in the middle of the night. You just dont have control over these things and it gets tiring at the end.

Messages In This Thread