rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ways to get a better income?

Ways to get a better income?

Quote: (10-26-2018 04:21 PM)Jefferson Wrote:  

...You can open an account with 600 dollars and grow that to 30,000 in 90 days...

Uhm...no. This is almost impossible. Yes there might be some who achieved that but they are the exception. And if you take a newbie, tell him 600-> 30000 in 90 days it is almost guaranteed that he becomes one of those over 90% who fail on the market. I think 0.5% - 1% a day for CRYPTOS! are fine. As for FOREX I would go with a much higher capital and much smaller percentage per day. 0.25% is already really high.
I agree however with the option of opening a demo account.
@OP check tradingview.com in there you can choose among many things and do paper trades. Just check what works best for you and give it some time. If you think you recognise patterns or just feel more confident, try it. Never invest what you can afford to lose. Also check information about Japanese candlesticks
http://www.babypips.com/learn/forex/japa...heat-sheet , learn about Support and Resistance as well and check various tutorials, explanation videos, because there are also some people who give you half ideas or wrong ideas so that they can sell you their 'classes'.
Be careful, but also take some risks.

Messages In This Thread