rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How rejections impact target quality

How rejections impact target quality

Quote: (10-23-2018 08:05 AM)finalstep Wrote:  

Quote: (10-23-2018 01:19 AM)The_e_man Wrote:  

Agreed. I look back on some old bangs that I used to be proud about and now I just shudder.
Desire for quality is the next step once the desire for numbers gets satiated.

does the desire for numbers ever get satiated for guys though? i've seen a hell of a lot of 40+ year old guys here that still scour SE Asia for the numbers

For me, yes. But that's only because I was collecting numbers for the wrong reason. I needed to "prove" to myself and to the world that I was capable of fucking lots of girls. I'm somewhere north of 200 now and I have nothing to "prove" to myself or anybody. I know I can get laid. Doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things though. My good looking natural friends can get laid with 0.00001% of the effort I put in. What's more important, and harder to quantify and measure, is how many gorgeous women are in your life? Getting a SNL and having the girl never talk to you again isn't that big of a victory. It might be the first few times, but soon you will be wanting more.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Messages In This Thread