rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LAC/CC

LAC/CC

100% legit 8s and 9s . I am not talking "send me money" scams or hookers. I am talking hot chicas that basically feel like their value extends beyond their college boyfriends or the neighbor their parents are setting them up with. I facetimed with these chicks and then met then in real life.

one girl met me at the bus station in Cali as soon as I arrived. we took a cab back to the apartment, she sucked my dick within 30 minutes.

here's why. and I feel like a fucking asshole for doing this, but don't judge:

I buttered her (and other girls) up for 2 weeks prior to meeting her with tons of voice messages, videos, updates on my travels, basically treating her like a full-on internet romance. She thought I was her knight in shining armor and we genuinely got to know each other before physically meeting up.

the problem of course was that I had 20 girls lined up like that and I had to move on... so I banged her a couple of times and then made up a story about having to go back to Bogota because I'd lost my passport. fucked up, I know...

Quote: (10-20-2018 10:06 PM)scotian Wrote:  

8s and 9s exist on Colombian Cupid?

Messages In This Thread